The purpose of this Parkas is to prescribe the requirements, mechanism, process, procedure, and the approval for public offering of debt securities in the Kingdom of Cambodia pursuant to the Law on Issuance and Trading of Non-government Securities and the ANUKRET on the Implementation of the Law on Issuance and Trading of Non-Government Securities and other related regulations.
Unless the context requires otherwise, the technical terms used in this Parkas have the meaning defined in this article and the glossary annexed to the Law on the Issuance and Trading of Non-Government Securities, and that of the ANUKRET on the Implementation of the Law on the Issuance and Trading of Non-government securities:
- Off-Balance Sheet Items refer to all items not shown on the balance sheet which constitute future cash flow risk.
- Coupon refers to the interest that the issuer promises to pay according to the terms and conditions of the debt securities.
- Law refers to the Law on the Issuance and Trading of Non-Government Securities.
- Issuer refers to an applicant for public offering of debt securities or entity having issued debt securities in public.
- Guarantor refers to the legal entity or institution providing guarantee on the debt securities in accordance with the terms of the guarantee.
- Bondholders Representative refers to an entity accredited by the SECC to be the bondholder representative in accordance with the adopted regulations.
- Credit Rating Agency refers to an entity that is accredited by the SECC to provide rating service to a credit rated entity or debt securities issued.
- Plain Bond refers to bond that has fixed coupon rate and will mature on a date fixed at the time of issue. Such bond does not have enhancement and/or additional call or put option and are not secured or guaranteed.
- Guaranteed bond refers to bond that guarantee interest and principal payment by a third party in case the issuer defaults for the reason such as insolvency or bankruptcy.
- Secured Bond refers to bond that are secured with asset except asset-backed securities which are stipulated in other related regulations.
Parkas on Public Offering Debt Securities Download